Please arrive promptly for your allotted booking time (Recommended 15 mins for the golf course and 5 mins for the driving range), giving yourself sufficient time to register and be at the tee or your bay promptly, just before your allotted time. Please be aware if you miss your time slot you may not be able to play or practice. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Although the booking system is currently only accepting bookings in 2/3/4 ball formats we will always try to accomodate single players, subject to availability. Please ring or email on the day or before 8pm the night before and we will get you booked in.
- During the height of the pandemic we adopted a stringent one way Entry/Exit Pathway for both golf users and range users independently. Although relaxed, If this is in place we ask that you adhere to it and bear in mind you may need to exit and re-enter the building between practicing and playing.
- We now operate a manned Driving Range, on arrival range users are required to, 'check in' in the golf shop where you will be allotted a specific bay which will be set up by us. Bays are for single occupancy only, unless a parent and child.
- The shortgame area and putting green is available for use but only within time framed slots, slots can be booked on line or in the shop.
- On the golf course we continue to adopt the "Play safe Stay Safe" England Golf guidelines and polices.
- We continue to have sanitisers around the site for customers use.
- We continue to sanitise all fitting clubs and rental trollies.
- Golfers play at their own risk; whilst we have taken care to ensure our customers safety, we cannot accept responsibility for any subsequent illness.
Lastly Please ENJOY your golf!