The Golf Course and Driving Range is now open but all bookings MUST be booked via our new online booking system. The golf course can only be in two ball formats currently. We ask that all patrons be aware of the government restrictions on social distancing that are still in place in terms of who you can play with and the distance required between you at all times unless you are from the same household. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We ask you to Adhere to the Play Safe Stay Safe England Golf policies;
- Please arrive promptly for your allotted booking time (Recommended 15 mins for golf course and 5 mins for the driving range), giving yourself sufficient time to register and be at the tee or your bay promptly just before your allotted time. Please be aware the golf course and range is extremely busy at present so if you miss your time slot you may not be able to play or practice.
- We have adopted a stringent one way Entry Exit Pathway for both golf users and range users independently. So if you are both playing and practicing you will need to start each registration from the car park/front reception.
- The Driving Range will only have every other bay in use. Range bays are for single occupancy only. Golfers will not have access to the range ball dispense machines. On arrival each golfer will be allotted a specific bay which will be set up by us.
- The driving range is open but the other practice facilities still remain closed at present.
- Do not touch the flagsticks, leave them in, we have inverted the cups so the ball doesn’t drop and the ball can be retrieved easily without touching the flagstick.
- The bunker rakes have been removed to limit further cross contamination, so please simply use your club or foot to rake as best you can for other players.
- Please do not use any benches.
- Please be aware there will be no rental trollies available so you will need to carry or bring your own trolley.
- Golfers are also asked to leave the venue as soon as their game/practice session is completed.
- Golfers play at their own risk; whilst we have taken care to ensure our customers safety, we cannot accept responsibility for any subsequent illness.
Lastly Please ENJOY your golf!