Please arrive promptly for your allotted booking time (Recommended 15 mins for golf course and 5 mins for the driving range), giving yourself sufficient time to register and be at the tee or your bay promptly just before your allotted time. Please be aware if you miss your time slot you may not be able to play or practice. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Although the golf course is currently only accepting bookings in 2/3/4 ball formats we will always try to accomodate single players subject to availability, please ring/email on the day or before 8pm the night before.
- We have adopted a stringent one way Entry/Exit Pathway for both golf users and range users independently. So if you are both playing and practicing please bear this in mind as you may need to exit and re-enter the building.
- The Driving Range bays are for single occupancy only, unless a parent and child. On arrival range users will be allotted a specific bay which will be set up by us.
- The shortgame area and putting green is available for use from 17th May 2021 but only within time framed slots.
- Please do not touch the flagsticks, leave them in, we have inverted the cups so the ball doesn’t drop and the ball can be retrieved easily without touching the flagstick.
- The bunker rakes have been removed to limit further cross contamination, so please simply use your club or foot to rake as best you can for other players.
- Please do not use any benches.
- Rental trollies, handles sanitised before and after use, now available.
- Coffee Shop and licenced Bar/Brasserie now open for takeaway, opening from 17th May for indoor seating.
- Golfers play at their own risk; whilst we have taken care to ensure our customers safety, we cannot accept responsibility for any subsequent illness.
Lastly Please ENJOY your golf!